As today is St. Patrick’s Day, here are 7 ways you can keep those pesky leprechauns away, and bring good luck to your business:
- Automate your work :: Integrate tech tools to do the heavy lifting of certain tasks.
- Delegate to an expert :: Surround yourself with a team of people who are great at doing those things you avoid.
- Systematize routine tasks :: Put those repetitive TO DOs on autopilot by creating processes and checklists.
- Write your Playbook :: This is the How To guide for running things.
- Create your Plan B :: Events will take you away from your business. This is your back-up plan will ensure things keep running while you’re away.
- Get paid faster :: Use your online accounting tool to schedule the distribution of recurring invoices to clients.
- Show gratitude :: Your clients are the lifeblood of your business. Saying thank you and keeping in touch goes a long way to maintaining those important relationships.
Your Next Step
From the list, write down 2 ideas you will implement to bring a bit–o-luck into your business.