“Years ago I fell in love with you. The attraction was instant and intense. I could feel the passion rise inside me the minute I set eyes on you. In that instant I knew the inescapable truth: You complete me.”
Does that capture the way you feel about your business? For me, it is true. My business is my passion. That’s not to say it’s easy. Like any relationship it has its ups and downs.
In the spirit of Valentine’s Day, here are some inspiring quotes to get you in the mood to love and appreciate your business.
1. If you can dream it, you can do it. ~Walt Disney
2. Do what you love and the business will follow. ~Michel Fortin
3. Love your business like a hobby. Treat your business like a business. ~Emily Caswell
4. The only way to do Great Work is to Love what you do. ~Steve Jobs
5. To be successful, you have to have your heart in your business and your business in your heart. ~Thomas Watson Sr.
6. All the things I love is what my business is about. ~Martha Stewart
7. You and I will always be unfinished business. ~Anonymous
8. Fall in love with the problem, not with your solution. ~Anonymous
9. You are not your resume, you are your work. ~Seth Godin
10. A business has to be involving, it has to be fun, and it has to exercise your creative instincts. ~Richard Branson
11. Choose a job you love and you will never have to work another day. ~Confucious
12. Customers will never love a company until the employees love it first. ~Simon Sinek
13. In doing something, do it with love or never do it at all. ~Gandhi
14. To be successful, the first thing to do is to fall in love with your work. ~Sister Mary Lauretta
15. Working hard for something we don’t care about is called stress. Working hard for something we love is called passion. ~Anonymous
16. If you love your work, if you enjoy it, you’re already a success. ~Jack Canfield
17. Motivation is when your dreams put on work clothes. ~Benjamin Franklin
18. If you love your work, you’ll be out there every day trying to do it the best you possibly can, and pretty soon everybody around you will catch the passion from you – like a fever. ~Sam Walton
19. Your work should be an act of love, not a marriage of convenience. ~Haruki Murakami