You may have noticed this too … the Christmas carols have been playing in the stores for weeks. I asked the cashier if she was getting tired of hearing the same songs repeatedly, she looked at me and said, “I don’t even notice them anymore.”
Have we all been numbed to the spirit of the holidays?
I love the holiday season. Whether the celebration is Christmas, Hanukkah or Winter Solstice, it’s a time for friends and family to gather and share food, laughter and gratitude.
In keeping with this spirit, I’ve put together my version of the 12 days of Christmas, from a business efficiency perspective. With all the love floating around at this time of year, it’s important to heap some of it on your business.
On the best day of business efficiency my true love gave to me:
- An Open/Closed sign to hang on my office door.
- Separate personal and business bank accounts
- A spare phone charger and set of ear buds for my briefcase.
- A customer relationship management (CRM) tool to keep track of my clients.
- An Evernote account to digitally store my notes + brilliant ideas.
- An external hard drive to back up my computer.
- An online bookkeeping system so I can get rid of my spreadsheets and shoeboxes.
- A virtual assistant so I can leverage my time by delegating routine tasks.
- A blender to quickly make a nutritious grab + go breakfast.
- A timer to set a time limit to complete my tasks.
- Zero emails in my inbox.
- A free Burnout Buster Power Hour with Valeri to get my business streamlined + efficient.
Now it’s your turn
Which is your favourite from this list? What would you add to your own 12 Days of Business Efficiency list? Share your comments below and let’s continue our conversation.
There’s nothing like the holidays to give your stress level a boost. If you’re feeling it … book your free Burnout Buster Power Hour and I’ll help you get your business streamlined and ready for the New Year. Click here to schedule a time.